Monday, February 4, 2013

Every 6 months...

I am so behind in my pictures, but I am finally making time to make these a priority!
Back in November, I took the boys in for another dental check up. I am super strict about making sure my kids start young and go every 6 months. Jackson is a pro and LOVES going to the dentist. This visit was Andersen's second visit ever to the dentist. Thank goodness it was nothing like the first time. I was nervous about it so I spent the two weeks before talking about how we were going and if he was going to be a big boy. Sure enough, something must of sparked some excitement (or 6 months of maturity) because he did AWESOME! He even let the assistant take x-rays. Both boys had good check ups and no cavities. We did find out Jackson's upper 1st molars are erupting ectopically but it shouldn't be too big of a deal.. (I love working for a good orthodontist). Dr. Tew said Jackson could be losing teeth any day so that got him wiggling some teeth in hopes the tooth fairy would come sooner. Something fun to look forward to until the next check up that's for sure!


0 comments: