Monday, February 4, 2013

Maelyn's NEWBORNS

I am in love with these pictures and the little people in them! Besides the anticipation of having a little girl the next most exciting thing to me was preparing for her newborn pictures... (I LOVE PICTURES!) I don't think people really understand HOW excited I was to finally have my little girl. I SO love my boys but finally getting to do everything girly there was no holding back. I had her little romper, headband, and bracelet months before she was born! With Kara being our photographer again she came to our house one afternoon and just set up everything right in our family room. It was so convenient and Maelyn slept like an angel the entire time...even through outfit changes! Just wished we could have gotten some pictures with her eyes open, but this was just the beginning of us seeing her love for sleep.

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh, Jamie - she is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love these! (I love pictures too!) They're the best! What an angel, she looks so sweet and pure...hopefully you're all sleeping okay these days!!! So cute!!!