Friday, November 9, 2012

Maelyn {1 Month}

 I can't believe this little lady is already one month old! The time has gone so fast... or maybe it just seems like that due to the lack of sleep. Just like any other  newborn you forget how much you get woken up in the middle of the night but its definitely worth the early morning snuggles I get with her. This picture isn't the best quality because it was taken with my phone but this is one of my favorite pictures of Maelyn so far. She just looks so sweet and calm to me. It was right after her bath with the smell of baby lotion and fresh jammies. Nothing sweeter I think! I love how she is holding her hands too. Man she has already stolen our hearts, can you tell? Especially Andersen. That brother of hers can't get enough. I always catch him cuddled up next to her either kissing her or rubbing noses with her. Jackson on the other hand isn't involved as much. Even though he's not cuddling her all the time like Andersen, he is always the first one to say hi, goodbye, goodnight and good morning to her and its always followed by a kiss. A couple things Maelyn is loving is her baths, her binky and blankies from Grandma Kay, and any fingers she can find to replace the binky that keeps falling out of her mouth. She is getting much better at keeping the binky in on her own but we still catch it smashed to her cheeks every once in awhile. She still sleeps with her mouth wide open and she has officially broken us in... I celebrated her 1 month with her first blow out! Maelyn is STILL wearing her newborn clothes which is crazy to me because her brothers wore newborn clothes for 2 days! Lets hope she starts filling out soon so she can wear some of her other new clothes.

0 comments: