I snagged this picture the other day while Jackson and I were laying in my bed. His foot was right next to mine and I couldn't believe the difference is size was only the length of my big toe. Having a newborn around again and then seeing Jackson next to her, I just can't believe how fast the time has gone. I always tell myself the days are long but the years are short so try to enjoy the little things. I can't believe the little boy that made me a mommy for the first time is already 5 1/2 years old!
A little update on Jackson... He survived, or maybe I should say I survived, his first off track break for kindergarten. Not sure if it was the new addition and change with sister being in our family now or just pure boredom, but it was a long 3 weeks. All Jack's wanted to do was go to school and once it was time to go back it was a rough first week getting back on schedule. We had our first parent/teacher conferences. So far Jack's is doing great in school. He got great scores all around but needs some added help with reading. He is about to start his first season of Jr. Jazz and he is so proud that he's finally old enough to play! He has already had his long list of Christmas wish items and we had to make a Christmas countdown already because the boys are beyond excited. Jack's is obsessed with his guns and Legos and loves to be Mr. Independent by brushing his own teeth, making his own PB&J sandwich, and walking to and from school with his friends...if I let him!

0 comments:
Post a Comment