December 2, 2012 Maelyn was blessed by Daddy in our ward. Maelyn, you looked so beautiful and what a sweet blessing daddy gave. Your blessing circle was a small one but you were held by Daddy and had Grandpa Paul, President Dennis Wood and Bishop Max Jenkins surrounding you. You didn't make a peep the entire blessing. I wish I would have written everything down that Dad blessed you with because it was so sweet. A couple of things that I do remember and that stand out to me was blessing you with the desire to live a positive life. Be a positive influence to your family and friends and always strive to have a positive attitude. Another thing he blessed you with is to live with the Holy Ghost as a constant companion. Its amazing how a priesthood ordinance that only takes a few minutes can be so special to you and our family. We love you more than you will ever know. We are so glad you are a part of our family and for the sweet little girl you are and were blessed to become.
1 day ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment