Saturday, March 9, 2013

Maelyn {2 Months}

Our family is in LOVE with this little peanut! This month we had her 2 month check up with Dr. Boud. Maelyn weighed in at 8lbs and 13 ounces and measured 22 inches long. Almost caught up to her brothers birth weight! So crazy to have such a small little baby, but I am not going to complain. We have loved the extended newborn time we have gotten because she is so small. She is finally getting enough weight though to fit into some of her clothes and it has been so fun dressing her up, especially in little dresses. Two of my favorite things happened when she was about 6 weeks old. We started getting the biggest gummy smiles on command and she started sleeping through the night. It wasn't just a good 6-8 hours, but the full 10-12 hours every night. I kept worrying if she was breathing every night because I have never had a child sleep so well, but she is a girl after my own heart. She LOVES her sleep! She also is loving her brothers but I think they are loving her more. I am always catching Jackson and Andersen giving her hugs and kisses while I am not looking


0 comments: