Yes, I was one of those crazy Moms again this year that had a "leprechaun" come to our house this year to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. With Jackson learning all about the holiday in school and hearing all the silly traditions I couldn't help but play along. Its totally unnecessary and more work on my part but the kids loved it! They all woke up to a treasure hunt around the house and green paint on their noses. They noticed our silly leprechaun left footprints all over their bathroom this year and they loved the green "pee" in the toilet. The Sunday fun lasted for ten minutes as they enjoyed their "gold" candy that was found at the end of the treasure hunt. Maybe the sugar rush wasn't a good idea because this was the best group picture I could get of the 3 of them... but I loved it! If I can't get all three of them smiling I am happy to capture their silly personalities. Andersen is always the family goof ball that is always distracting Jackson and then there is Maelyn that is just along for the ride.... at least for now!
1 day ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment