Thursday, April 24, 2014

Kindergarten...CHECK!

I can't believe this guy is finishing up Kindergarten! I feels just like yesterday I was enrolling him into school and going through Kindergarten orientation with his first teacher. I was an emotional mess sending him off to school for the first time but as I started watching him grow and mature and have so much fun, it got easier with every day. He had such a fun teacher this year. Miss Calhoon made sure he always felt special and was doing what he was supposed to. It also helped that he had his best friend Landon in the same class. I am sure they gave her a run for her money but they continued to build such a great friendship over the year together. He also got to meet a bunch of fun boys because this class had only 6 girls total! On the last day of Kindergarten the boys insisted on riding their bikes in the morning because they were just starting to become pros at going by themselves. It was only appropriate to let them do the same on the last day, but I insisted that I got to pick him up so I could take one last picture of him as a big Kindergartner. On to 1st grade boys!


0 comments: