I don't get why my boys think feminine hygiene products are more fun to play with than their own toys. Its a daily battle to keep Andersen away from these while I am getting ready but finally one day I let him have them so I could get ready faster. He was so excited that he finally succeeded in his goal of snatching the pack of pads from the cupboard that he ran away laughing hysterically. I couldn't help but follow the little thief with the camera to capture him in all his glory.
Can you see the excited through this cheeser smile?
As the excitement wore off he got more brave and the mischief kicked in. He loved dumping them all over the floor.
He was so proud of himself!
And then the sweet little Andersen comes out and he starts cleaning up his own mess.
4 comments:
Haha! He is so cute! And what a sweetheart - cleaning up his own mess??!!! What a good boy. So funny!
Kids are great arent they? I love the mischievious smile in the very first pic! Cute cute cute!
He has such a cute smile! I love it.
Lucy does the exact same thing !it is nice to know that i am not the only mom that lets their child carry them all over the house! Lucy's favorite is to open every single one and see what she can stick them too... I know, nice. Love all the posts Jamie! I wish i were better at it! Cute boys as always :)
Post a Comment