A few weeks ago I saw a good deal for 1/2 off passes to go tubing at Solder Hollow in Midway and I couldn't pass it up. Lucky for us some of our neighbors wanted to join us for a fun family outing. Last Friday we met up there for the 4-6 pm session. After signing forms, getting our tags (that they don't even check), and getting these munchkins all bundle up we were ready for some tubing!
Because the little boys under age 3 couldn't go on the hill us moms stayed at the bottom to play while the dads took the boys for their first run. Andersen didn't know what to think of it all, but Parker loved every second of Alison spinning him around on the tube and playing in the snow.
I wasn't sure what Jackson would think of the hill since he tends to be really cautious with EVERYTHING especially things relating to speed and down hill just like his mom.
Once he got to the bottom all worries were gone because he was smiling from ear to ear and the first thing he said was "Lets do it again!" Round 2 us moms took the boys down the hill. I was so excited to see Jackson's reaction.
I think the ride up the hill lasts longer than the ride down. Here is the ride up.
Here we are ready to go down...
and here is Jackson's cute face on the ride down! If only you could here the WAHOO he was screaming the whole way down!
We continued with round 3 and 4 switching back and forth. Come Round 5 Andersen was content with Daddy so Nate let me take the last run for the night with Jackson while the Christensen's dared to take the whole family and hope they wouldn't notice Parker not being technically old enough to ride. Parker handled it like and champ and no one even knew.
What a fun two hours that went by so fast! It was perfect weather with good company. We finished the night at the Dairy Keen in Heber for dinner and then came back home for the night. Thanks Christensens!



2 comments:
SOOOO fun! I am jealous. That would be so fun! Looks like you had a great time. Cute pics.
This is Megan
Post a Comment