Saturday, May 28, 2011

 Its hard to take this kid seriously when he comes up with the silliest things! Lately this has been Jackson's favorite outfit... It's called his BYU outfit. Blue shirt, matching blue shorts, his fluorescent green soccer socks, old pass along shoes, and his T-ball hat. He tries to make up his own rules on how many days he can wear it in a row before I get to wash it. Right now we are at 3 days, or at least he thinks so! He will even pack them up in his back pack in between wearing PJ's so they don't get lost or I don't snag them to wash. Who knows where this outfit below came from, but it was hilarious that he had nothing on but his underwear and shoes! I am loving the summer tan lines though already. Funny story: The other night we had gotten home late and Jackson asked if we were going to be watching TV? (This kid loves his cartoons!) I told him no because he needed to get ready for bed and we all were going to go to bed too as soon as Nate was done.Well Nate had to hurry and do something on the computer and I was super tired. Jackson went downstairs with Nate and I stayed upstairs and turned on the TV to watch something so I wouldn't fall asleep waiting for Nate to finish. Not even 5 minutes into whatever I was watching, I was called out by Jackson for watching TV when I just said no TV! It was a classic response out of him... He stood in my doorway while I was on my bed watching TV and the only thing that came out of his mouth while shaking his head in disgust was... "I thought so... I thought so!" I laughed so hard and was totally guilt-ed into turning off the TV. Nothing like a 4 year old calling the shots around here!

3 comments:

Dibble's said...

I am seriously in love with your son. He is the cutest thing ever! Boston always asks if his buddy, the big jackson, will be at Tball!

Lindsay said...

Haha! Great pictures! What a funny little guy!

Megan said...

I love it! That is so Blake with his Batman shirt, how many days can I wear it. I have to hide it. Anyway cute pics. I love the Mother's day letter. The way they think is so funny. I have some blogging to do about that too. It was SOO fun to see you at the shower, hopefully we can get together again sooner than later.