Does it get any cuter than this?? This is what I came home to tonight after a long night of our YW activity and presidency meeting. When I see moments like this I am overwhelmed with comfort and gratitude knowing with all the hours and late nights that go into my calling right now, that these boys are totally in good hands... if not better, because Dad is always the fun guy. I will be the first to admit that I don't acknowledge Nate for all his help like I should and I know I can be better. Tonight reminded me that I NEED to be better because every time I am gone doing something for the young women he is at home carrying the load by himself. Thank you Nate for all your support... I couldn't do it without you!
1 day ago

8 comments:
That's adorable. And I totally sympathize. Husbands of busy women are the most amazing men!!
This picture is adorable! What a great family you have!
So cute!!! Priceless momentse for sure! Nate is so great! What a great husband and dad to support and help you! As busy moms we need these kind of hubbies!!
The double remote grab, while sleeping is quite impressive.
So sweet! I love Nate's new mountain man look. I'm sorry you've been in poor Jamie mode. I get like that too. It's important to focus on the good, but it's easy to focus on the negative. I will be down next week and would love to see you. Cute boys!
Oh my goodness! That's such adorable! How perfect that you caught this on camera :)
that is so dang cute!
Post a Comment