I sure love this kid, but seriously... This is our 5th pair of broken glasses in 5 months! Luckily his glasses are under warranty and we've been able to get a new pair quickly every time. This past break we haven't been as lucky though. They are still under warranty but unfortunately they were on back order for weeks! Poor Jacks has been wearing these crooked glasses for two weeks. They originally told us the middle of October, but just a couple days ago they came in way earlier than expected. Phew... just in time for baby sister to get here. I don't know who was more happy for a new pair of glasses... Mommy or Jacks?? I honestly don't think it phased him though to wear broken glasses everyday because he never complained about it once and still wore them every second of the day. Definitely tells Nate and I how blind this little boy is because no kid would continue to wear them as faithfully as he does if he didn't really need them to see.
1 day ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment