I have a hard taking pictures of myself like this but I know it always makes for good memories years down the road. I started taking a few once I hit the 20 week mark. Since then it has just been random times. I am now officially past the 38 week mark and ready to meet this little lady! The last couple weeks have been a little frustrating because Dr. England tells me I am doing absolutely NOTHING... no dilation, not really contracting like I should be 2 weeks out, and he even tried to force dilate me on Thursday and NOTHING!! I feel like I am more than ready for her to get her... Room is all set up, clothes have been washed and put away, car seat all cleaned, her bag is all packed... man I even cleaned out the car and garage! I don't know what more I can do to prepare for her arrival, but until then I guess I get to practice my patience and enjoy our last few days as just the 4 of us. Your brothers are just as anxious to meet you and kiss mommy's tummy and pray for you everyday to get here safely... so if you can't listen to me, listen to your brothers and come join our family soon!
1 day ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment