Thanks to my friend Megan and her adventurous and always up for fun self, she got me up to the Utah State University extension baby animals days held in Kaysville. I have always remembered her sharing how fun this was, so I finally decided to make the trip... and the boys loved that we did! They had so much fun holding and touching all sorts of baby animals...rabbits, turtles, snakes, and chickens. They also enjoyed seeing the bigger animals like the goats and watching the sheep get sheared right in front of them. Andersen liked it so much that he gave up his horse ride to stay and watch while Jackson took two laps on the pony ride. My favorite moment was while we were standing in line waiting to ride the horses. (Note to reader we had only been home from Disneyland for a week or so where they enjoyed the hotel pool better than the Disney parks) The line probably had 20 people in front of us and it was hot and a long wait for excited kids. Jackson pipes up and asks "Mom, is there a fast pass to this line?" I laughed so hard!! I thought it was hilarious especially because I didn't realize he understood our fast pass conversations at Disneyland. We were probably only here for a couple hours but it definitely was worth the drive just to see Megan and her cute family. Always a good time with the Whitesides! Just wished they lived closer so we could see them more often.
1 day ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment